A&H Painting, INC. has successfully completed government projects for years. Our clients include the cities of Phoenix, Glendale, Chandler, Mesa, Tempe, Town of Guadalupe, Town of Marana, Housing Authority of Maricopa County, County Hospitals and several State Agencies.
We have a vast experience working in projects using green friendly products, we have successfully completed a variety of projects that have been LEED Certified and nationally recognized.
LEED CERTIFIED PROJECTS RECENTLY COMPLETED:
- Neighborhood Police Station at Peoria
- Fire Station #72 – Cave Creek
- Phoenix Fire Training Academy
- Phoenix Fire Department Driver’s Training Building & Track
- Verrado Fire Station,Town of Buckeye
- Marana Health Clinic
- Phoenix Emergency Dispatch Center
A & H Painting, Inc. has completed several housing projects that includes interior and exterior painting in several Government own properties; to name a few:
- Lamar Homes, City of Glendale
- Maryvale Parkway, City of Phoenix
- Washington Manor, City of Phoenix
- Fillmore Garden, City of Phoenix
- Frank Luke Senior Housing, City of Phoenix
Maintenance Services for Municipalities:
We have provided maintenance and re-paint services Fire Stations, Police Stations, Parks & Recreation Facilities, Hospitals & Clinics for different Municipalities in Arizona.
Within the variety of projects we have finished through all these years are different Parks and Recreation Centers owned by different cities in Arizona.
We had also participated in several projects for new parks and play area upgrades, from water parks to sport complexes.
If you need to give new life and colors to any structure, give us a call and we’ll do the rest.